Extended Care Program
The Extended Care program at Christian Life Schools is an additional program made available for those students who need care before school and/or after the school day ends. Before care begins at 6:30am and after care ends at 5:30pm. The fee is $4 per hour, billed in 15 minute increments. You are only billed for the time you use. This program is available for students in all-day Preschool Programs through Eighth Grade.
Extended Care Program Hours
Mornings - 6:30a.m. - 7:50a.m.
Afternoons - 3:15p.m. - 5:30p.m.
- Morning Care
- Morning care begins at 6:30a.m.
- No student should be dropped off before this time.
- Students will remain in extended care until 7:45a.m. (No charge after 7:45a.m.)
- Part-time PreK students may only utilize morning care.
- Afternoon Care
- Dismissal time is 3:00p.m.
- Any student not picked up 15 minutes after dismissal will be required to report to supervised Extended Care.
- All students must be picked up by 5:30p.m.
- An Emergency Form must be filled out prior to using the program.
- Extended Care concludes at 5:30p.m. each day. Any student not picked picked up by 5:30p.m. will be charged the full rate billed in 15 minute increments.
- Any middle school student wanting to watch a home game is required to check into extended care until game time. He/She must have written premission from parent or guardian to leave extended care at that time.
- Middle School students who participate in a sport and are left on campus are required to report to extended care.